Re: Sydenham Blockade

<flamebait>
Dont people have anything better to do than to stand in front of a train
just because some kid stupidly walked out in front of a train?

As most callers on 3AW said today, booms wont stop people from getting
across, kids will still walk out in front of trains. Education is the
answer.
</flamebait>

Regards
Michael

The voices in my head told me something that Wombat said, therefore i
quote: