Re: Latest Tram news

Anthony Tubbs wrote:

> The tram was on short term loan for friday afternoon only and was
> returned to GH depot after the evening peak. I don't know the number
> of the tram, I just arranged for one to be sent across to help out.

Are operational trams that short, Anthony, that they have to be loaned
depot to depot just for an afternoon?

Why is this? Is it because the Zs are still being refurbished? Or that
they are no longer being so?

Would it help if 20 or 30 Ws were put back into service until the
promised 90 low-floors are running? There are some 100s of Ws to choose
from, after all.

Best regards

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand