Re: Tram Stop platforms [was VR trams (was Batman Avenue Trams Fini...

John Engleman wrote:

> There is no clearance problem with any part of any Z class tram clearing
> any platform.

Yes I know this. I only kept harping on the subject because someone
denied there were low platforms on the 67 in Brighton Road near Chapel
Street and on the 57 at the North Melbourne turnback at Flemington Road,
despite my having recent photos of such platforms and offering to post
vividly clear binaries of them in abpr.

Now let's get back to more important things

best

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand