Re: A Steam Train Passes (was EXCELLENT VIDEO)

Bevan Wall wrote:

> >A Steam Train Passes was made 25 years ago this/next month.
> >
> >It was shot in late June / early July 1974. The director of photography was
> >Dean Semler.
>
> From an enthusiast's point of view, the outakes from this film (of
> which there are nearly 3 hours) are fascinating.

Please let us all know where a copy of all the outtakes can be obtained. I am sure
it would be a big seller considering the quality of the photography.

I was told that Film Australia had a big clean up several years ago and destroyed
a lot of that footage, including the colour separation negatives for "A Steam
Train Passes". This info was from a former employee at their headquarters at East
Lindfield..

Rob