Re: Tait Trains

David Langley wrote:

> Grime wrote:
>
> > David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in message
> > > Grime wrote:
> > >

> > > Having been accused of being pedantic, I'm not touching that one.
> > >
> > > But David you have a sworn duty to uphold, you must give us the correct
> > answer ,at least for Historical correctness.
>
> You're right so here is the answer.......................

And the trouble with history is that it happened and it happened only in one
manner or event. Not like the future for which speculation about the many ways
it could unfold is endless. Thus you see that when you record or discuss
history you have absolutely no choice but to be pedantic.

Pedantly yours

David.