Where will the inter urban carriages come from for the Olympics

At present the Endeavour train sets from Goulburn are usually packed during
the school holidays with commuters who leave their vehicles at Goulburn to
take advantage of the cheaper fairs compared with the country link booked
service.
The Country Link service from Canberra is usually booked out unless you want
to pay the extra for a first class ? service. How will the service cope with
the extra connuters wanting to get to Sydney for the Olympic Games when the
service cannot cope with normal school holiday traffic.
Have you ever tried to book a seat on the train out of Canberra even on a
normal friday evening service.
Unless you know at least a week in advance that you will be travelling you
have no show of getting a booking as a economy (normal budget) passenger.
Every holidays and on the occasional weekends when my dayghter who lives in
Canberra wants to visit me she has a near impossible time trying to secure a
seat on the regular commuter service.
What is the government going to do about  the hundreds of extra passengers?
Allow them to stand,  there are no spare endevour or explorer sets to speak
of and what will happen if their is a breakdown?
Will they run sets with serious fume problems or motors not functioning
properly or with broken air conditioning. That has been their answer in
school holidays according to my ex and our daughters experience.