Re: Batman Avenue Trams Finished!

>Are 2001 and 2002 still in service? They were rarely used for many
>years, and last time I was in Melbourne I only saw 2001 -- once. It
>still had the trolley pole.

They still operate out of Southbank Depot on route 96 (and 12 on
weekends)  A lot of the drivers don't like them because of their
different bracking system (they can roll backward on hills like the
A's & Z's) which would not be a problem, but the other B's at
Southbank don't roll back...so the drivers find this annoying when
they get stuck with it.

Personally I don't like driving it because it does not have very good
heating....... >P