Re: Another RSA worker killed

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Fri, 30 Jul 1999 07:02:44 GMT as
jumbojim@my-deja.com took time out from the neverending quest to rid the world
of grues and wrote:

> Another RSA worker was struck and killed by a train on the Down
> Illawarra Local line at the Sydney End of No4 platform at Sydenham (NSW)
> this morning (30/7/99)
>
> This is a tragically sad and dreadful state of affairs and warrants a
> major investigation. The family's loss in a case like this is
> unimagineable.

What was the RSA worker doing on the tracks?  From what I read in the papers, he
stepped in front of the train.  His fault, not Cityrail.

The only thing that can come out of this is that all rail workers who venture
onto tracks need to be better educated about looking before moving.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1