Hurstbridge line problems (29/7)

In the wee hours of Thurs 29/7, a car was placed on the railway line
near the Sherbourne Road overbridge (down side of Greensborough).  This
was struck by the first up spark of the morning.

I am told that spark returned to Eltham, but the car must have blocked
the track, as services were running ex-Greensborough.  The line blockage
captured 9 sets (4 at Eltham, 5 at Hurstbridge), so a couple of sets ran
out from the city, and some early services were cancelled.  My train
(0654 ex-Rosanna) was about 10 mins late.

Not a good day, V/Line had to cancel the 1540 up pass ex-Geelong, so it
was a bus journey home :(

Cheers,
CH.
--