Re: Triple M - your railway station!

Maybe it's a sign of things to come, i.e. with the upcoming competition
between hillbillyside and badside :) Badside trains pays MMM to publically
humiliate Hillbillyside trains on air (a la John Laws with the banks)

My 2 cents worth (plus 10% GST)

Regards
Michael.

The voices in my head told me something that Michael Walker said, I
therefore quote:

>2. There is a competition where competitors have to publicly display
>cardboard cut outs of Timbo and Bedders (Tim Smith and Steve Bedwell) and
>this morning for bonus points they had to have a whole lot of cut outs at
>Flinders Street station and collect signatures on petitions (20 sigs = 10
>points). Around 8.30am the Flinders Street station master came out and got
>stuck into them apparently. Subsequently the SM copped a shellacking on
the
>radio quite severely from the aforementioned T&B. I am unsure if they were
>on the concourse or out the front of the clocks but I am not sure if the
SM
>had the authority to tell them off if they were outside of the 'fare
zone',
>being a public place. Either way, even if he did have the authority, the
MMM