Re: Freight Victoria Black

Hi there Gillard - San,

>>   I was quite impressed - grain OK and good colour. Much better than K200<<

There's a lot of recommendations in this thread for Sensia so I'm going to have to try
it again. You may remember a couple of years ago I did some simultaneous test exposures
in Autumn colours in RS weather of K64, Sensia 100 and Velvia. I was looking for high
colour saturation in bad weather. The K64 and Sensia looked equally bad but the Velvia
was terrific.

My aim now is to find the illusive "Velvia 200"

> Provia 100, Provia 400, Sensia 100, Astia and Elite Chrome 200 have all failed to
> display the Velvia type colour saturation in dull weather.

Where to go from here ?

Regards

GT