Re: Cars make more economic sense than transit: fact

Craig Read wrote:
> Being courteous to other drivers and pedestrians is a great way to
> start the day.  It's even better when you're driving something like a
> Lotus.
> In the Lotus if I indicate to change lanes "most" people will allow me
> to do so.
> However, in the Kingswood almost everybody "tried" to cut me off from
> changing lanes.

Interestingly enough, people treat me no differently on the road in the
Volvo than in the Liberty, which is something that really surprised me
considering the misconceptions most people have.

--
Forg!                   -DUH#6=- (Y1)

"Flamin' heck; another Volvo Driver!"

"...