Re: New Bundaberg Tilt train to commence.

WhaleOilBeefHooked <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote in message
y1Cm3.29$U23.442653@news0.optus.net.au">news:y1Cm3.29$U23.442653@news0.optus.net.au...
> MattyQ wrote in message <379aa911.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>...
> >On Monday 26 July, a new Bundaberg Tilt train service will commence
> >operation. The southbound service will depart Bundaberg at 0500hrs
arriving
> >Brisbane at 0910hrs. The northbound service will depart Brisbane at
1700hrs
> >arriving Bundaberg at 2115hrs. The service will operate Mondays to
Fridays.

> 0500 is a bit early (although they probably could not schedule it any
later,
> due to servicing requirements before it heads back to Rocky) - I wonder if
> it will see much patronage on the northern end.
>
> DaveP

Wouldnt the arrival time be more important to people who use the service. If
the patronage is anything like the Gympie North 5am train then most people
will be going to Brisbane to do business (usually to wait in some que in
some govt department for a form) or shopping.