Motive Power magazine, an update on our next issue

Hi there all,
                just a quick note that the August issue is well on it's
way, and I expect it to be available during the first week in August,
probably on the 6th (Friday). It is currently in the final stages of
graphic design, and expected to go to the printers on Monday.

to take a sneak preview of the cover photo, and to find out what's
inside,  please visit the Motive Power website at :
http://members.tripod.com/~Stuart_E/Motive_Power.html

A few improvements have been made. The content has increased from 36 to
40 pages, as well as an extra 4 pages of colour. More improvements will
be made as the circulation increases.

A new cut off date for submissions to the pictorial December issue is
advised: the 13th of August. This issue will replace the standard
December issue as a one off. We will be taking a look at the changes in
Motive Power developments over the last 10 years in a pictorial based
magazine. The price will rise to $9.95 as a one off, to cover the
increased usage of colour.

If your require any more details about the December issue, please feel
free to email me off the Ausrail group

Thanking you for your time

Stuart Ellis
Motive Power Publications