Re: Some ideas please!

>I need to have four other graphics - they need to be square (pixel size
does
>not matter - I can resize it) - Recycle Bin Full, Recycle Bin Empty, My
>Computer and Network Neighbourhood. I was planning on leaving most of the
>cursors as Windows standard.

Network Neighbourhood would be good with a network map of a train or tram or
ferry system or part thereof.

Recycle Bin - Hmmm...which has been the most recycled train in Australia:
B/A in Victoria, CLP/F of AN/GSR, any other ideas?

My Computer...surely an adding machine would symbolise a computer to a
modern railway...or maybe one of those turn the wooden block type next train
indicators...

If I had any photos you would be welcome to them, but I'm no photographer,
so all I can offer are silly ideas.

Good idea about the theme though.