Re: Melb.Australia Rolling stock

Steven Hurst wrote in message <932083529.751845@diddley.primus.com.au>...
>> Bayside will buy Adtranz and Hillside will buy Alstom. Naturally they
will
>> be totally incompatable.
>
>Really it would not be that big a problem would it??

Now just you look here you mugs!
Don't you know we do things differently down here in Kennetoria [in January
2001 Mr Kennett resigned as Premier of Victoria, and the people [who
mattered...yes all 21 of them] immediately decided to honour him by ditching
Queen Victoria, and renaming this State....Kennetoria]
Now where was I .....oh yes!
Most people would think that it would be cheaper to buy in bulk! You know ,
a 500 gm bottle of coffee is better value than buying 5 x 100 gm packs?
Well in Victori... sorry Kennetoria, we do it different. Split our Railways
up into 4 or 5 bits and make sure that we have 4 of everything, have several
different small orders of rolling stock or locos,
etc etc. We have a name for it...Competition!!  Bless our Pollies. How would
we live without them.
Rod