Re: Bayside Trains driver stood down.

>Whatever happened to the "Healthy State Indicators" they started putting on
>Level Crossings years back?? Another project that never got off the
ground??

>Tony.

Gidday Tony,
healthy state indicators are almost universally fitted to crossings in the
North East, and I presume through out Country Victoria. I am no sure about
Suburbia! Even before HSI Drivers were instructed to observe the tell tale
white lights built into the side of the flashing light indicators, which all
level crossings possess.
Rod