Re: Melb.Australia Rolling stock

Mick Stock <mzs@eastwood.apana.org.au> wrote in message
378F6CAB.55FA0760@eastwood.apana.org.au">news:378F6CAB.55FA0760@eastwood.apana.org.au...
> david wrote:

> > > Really it would not be that big a problem would it??
> >
> > Did they 'ever' hook up a Hitachie and a Comeng ????
> >
> > David

We're not living in the dark ages anymore. Witness the compatibility between
the Comengs & the 4D. They quite happily couple and interoperate. Granted,
it may not be an optimum combination, but for the few times that a Hillside
& Bayside train would need to interoperate (i.e. emergencies) it would be
fine.

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)