Re: Out of interest....

The voices in my head told me something that Yuri J Sos/Melbourne said, I
therefore quote:

>NRs use GPS, don't they?   Is this the secret surpise loco planned for
>SteamFreight '99?
>
>Oh no, sorry, let the cat out of the bag<g!>

Damn, you told everyone - I may as well let everyone know I am a secret spy
for National Rail and they need to program it in their GPS systems :-P

In all seriousness, you were right re the first option... Since i have loan
of a gps for the weekend i thought it might be a good idea to bring it
along :-)

regards
michael