Re: Hillside Trains sold

>> Call it the grubs pub, eh Mark with the extra large ashtray for Garbage
>> and Tooheys old on tap.
>
>But is the discerning Gunzel going to be happy with a diet of Comengs,
>Hitachis, and the odd appearance of the 4D, etc.?

Don't forget freight trains to/from Gippsland (A's and X's), Lyndhurst
(T's and P's) and Westernport (BL's). They are mostly nocturnal
animals but some venture out during daylight.

Cheers

Krel

Steamfreight 99 at Victorian Goldfields Railway - July 17-18 1999.

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

Waxy Wary Zany Zebu