Maldon Saturday

As well as the all day ticket, are the normal tickets being sold? If so,
what would it cost for a return from Maldon to Muckleford? Whilst I would be
quite happy getting an all day ticket, She-who-must-be-obeyed will be coming
too and she gets bored rather quickly with trains...8^(
Besides, it's our fourth anniversary of going out and I don't think she
intends to spend it all day at the railway...even going to Maldon is
something unusual for her (there's hope yet!!!!! - only joking, in fairness
she has given up quite a bit so we can go).