Re: V/Line Pass Worst Service in Australia

Dear Mr/Ms Swaggy
Thank you for your kind comments regarding V/Line Pass.
They have been duly noted and passed on to the appropriate department for
analysis.
Please feel free to write to this dept in the future as we are always happy
to hear from our customers who are the reason for our existence.
Yours Sincerely
A Numbertaker
per GF

7mfbnh$i3u$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:7mfbnh$i3u$1@news.eisa.net.au...