Re: GSR Intermediate stops

Digest seems to have a report which finally clarifies this:

As of the 31st May Timetable, The Overland stops at Adelaide, Murray Bridge,
Bordertown, Dimboola, Horsham, Ararat, North Shore and Spencer Street ONLY.

This means that effective from this date, the following stations have been
closed to passenger rail traffic:  Tailem Bend, Coonalpyn, Tintinara, Keith,
Wolseley, Kaniva, Nhill, Murtoa and Stawell.