Re: Booked out Melb XPTs

It boils down to the simple fact, the Government representatives of our
transportation system, as far as rail is represented, sold off, years ago,
everything that THEY deemed to be worthless, NOW it appears increasingly
that CountryLink is expected to carry a far higher amount of passengers, on
some corridors, than was envisaged by the so called exsperts ( that is not a
spelling mistake)  with less personnel and,increasingly less reliable motive
power, to do it with, the answer is possibly privatisation, who knows for
sure  but I'll bet there is one or two operators out there whom have done
the mathematics and are just waiting

      Yours Pete Kilburn  BTW