re Dunmore stone trains & other bits

The Dunmore stone train seems to be running to a some what different timetable than advertised, I sighted the train in the UP refuge at Wollongong last Friday 9-7 at 1600, with DL47 leading 8120, later that afternoon at 1730 I sighted the train at Waterfall, again in the UP refuge, at around 2015 that night I heard the driver of WS2 call Cooks River staff hut, the train was admitted to the loop and then ran into the Boral siding, which runs off the loop,
Yesterday the 12 -7 the train was sighted at Waterfall at 1710 again in the Up refuge with DL47 leading 8120 ( DL 49 is supposed to be the other loco on this job, on 26 -6  the two DL's were at Port Kembla loco, being fuelled, sanded and generally checked over prior to the start of this working the following Monday ) Today the train was not sighted at all, 48,s 56-51 headed CC21 in the Up refuge at Waterfall, 86,s29-32-47-35 were at the head of a refuged Down coal train no unknown, Incidentally a pair of the ex WA K class were at the head of a Wongawilli bound BHP coal at Unanderrea at around 1630,

    Yours Pete Kilburn   BTW

ps seems there maybe a EPA reason re the earlier running times at  Rozelle, the locals have complained about the noise of trains that MAY use the yard after 2200,