Re: Booked out Melb XPTs

For about two more XPs, the existing carriages are capable of providing
three services per day between Melbourne and Sydney, two per day Sydney -
Brisbane, one per day Sydney - Murwillumbah, one per day Sydney - Dubbo.

Ex Melbourne:
morning Brisbane (Lidcombe)
midday Sydney (Terminal)
evening Brisbane (Lidcombe)

Ex Sydney:
morning Melbourne (Lidcombe)
midday Melbourne (Terminal)
evening Melbourne (Lidcombe)

Ex Sydney:
morning Brisbane (Lidcombe)
early evening Brisbane (Lidcombe)
late evening Murwillumbah (Terminal)

Ex Brisbane:
morning Melbourne (Lidcombe)
evening Melbourne (Lidcombe)

Ex Murwillumbah
afternoon Sydney (Terminal)

The day services between Sydney and Melbourne were done on the cheap be
extending the existing Riverina; a quota applies to Melbourne bookings.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Sam via Jennifer <richmond@melbpc.org.au> wrote in article