Re: Welcome back to Melbourne Gareth!

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Eben Levy wrote:

> I preffer the Imac tram..... but then again I am involved in the computer
> industry and find that the Imac's are great :-}
>
> (No I am not trying to start a computer war)
>
> Also the otherone that catches your attention is the Neil Diamond one even
> thought the concert is over.

True, It's still advertising Neil Diamond, but all the concert dates have
been painted over.

The most over due tram is Z3.179, still advertising 1999's Australia Day.
But then again, they're just saving paint for Austrlia Day 2000.....

See my Advertising trams page:  (plug, plug)
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/trams/index.html

Gareth.

 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278