Re: Welcome back to Melbourne Gareth!

Gareth Lumsden <s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au> wrote in message
news:Pine.SOL.3.96.990708171645.27354F-100000@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au...
> In other news:
> Comeng motor 412M was in Melbourne Yard stabling sidings (North Melb),
> completely covered in graffiti.  It looked awesome!  As I have stated
> before, I am not a fan of graffiti, but some the of the artwork is
> fantastic.  The car was completely covered in graffiti, from top to
> bottom, over the whole carriage length - the only thing showing was the
> number! It looked great - obviously a planned 'bombing', it looked like an
> all-over advertising train!.  It was being cleaned off today at about
> 13:00.

I saw it this morning also at about 9am heading from Flinders towards
Spencer St.

Is there any reason why trains (both metropolitan and freight) can't be
tastefully advertised on like the trams do?  Some of the trams that have all
over advertising look nothing short of spectacular...the Intel Pentium III
one is one of the best :)

Reuben