Re: Welcome back to Melbourne Gareth!

Gareth Lumsden wrote:

> Today I was out photographing and shot tram Z1.5 at Melbourne University
> (one of 3 trams still with the original flip-over destination).  I was on
> the side of the road and did nothing wrong, however the a**ehole driver
> decided I wasn't allowed to do this.  He rudely pointed at me, shouting I
> can't take a photo of 'his' tram without his permission.  He then boarded
> the tram, shut all the windows and closed on the blinds and took off in a
> huff towards the city. - What a D**khead!

I was out East Moreland way one Sat afternoon when a driver objected to me
photographing him and clearly left the controls to make rude gestures to me, I
duly photographed his face and lack of control and sent it to Brunswick Depot.
Don't know what happened though.

The other driver - same day a little further south - a lady driver from South
Melbourne and was busy telling me off for photographing her tram promptly lost
her pole on the S curves and had to put it right amongst the heavy road
traffic. Serves her right I thought as I took my photos just the same.

Don't forget it takes all types.

David Langley.