Re: steam railways in victoria

DAVID BOWYER wrote:

hello,hoping you can help me.  i heard of a steam railway in gippsland, victoria where you went on a weekend experience of how a steam train works, driving experience, etc.  it sounded like the ultimate for the steam train enthusiast.  can you provide me with any information or put me onto someone who may know.  thank you very much.  i look forward to your reply. sally bowyer.

This would be the South Gipsland Railway, I don't have there contact details with me.