Re: Steamrail - Self Destruction?

I received one of those mailouts as well.  Interesting given I did not renew
my membership of Steamrail this year and should have been removed from their
mailing list...

While I'd be interested and happy to know more about what's going on, I'd
love to know how my name got put down, and more importantly who sent the
stuff out.  I don't have a problem with the comments necessarily, but would
like to know a bit more about where the whole thing originated from.

If this was a general Steamrail mailout, did the people in high places who
were accused of some rather unfavorable acts, actually know that money was
spent on such a thing?  That's not to say that they would have approved or
disapproved of it, but perhaps it suggests that this mailout didn't
originate from or was paid for by Steamrail itself?

Reuben