Re: Best times/locations NE Vic

The front bar at Donnybrook Hotel (formerly Railway Hotel) has a good view.
Railway Hotel (Wallan) has no much of a view.
The view from both Railway Club Hotel and Terminus Hotel at Seymour has
improved, but the view of sg is obscured by the station building.
Railway Hotel (Wangaratta) is too low for a good view.
Former Railway Hotel (Glenrowan) is on the wrong side of the road.  The one
time when I ate there, it was unbelievably slow.
Murray View Hotel (Wodonga, formerly Railway Hotel) has no view of the
Murray or of the railway.
Terminus Hotel had no view, but has been closed after being gutted by fire.
Terminus Hotel (Albury) has no view.
Loco Hotel (Junee) is close to the tracks, but with no view.
Railway Hotel (Cootamundra) has reasonable view (but not a photographic
vantage point).

--
Regards
Roderick Smith