Re: 6029 Restoration - what's happening?

Good to hear that most of the remaining 60 Class are in resonable condition.
I've never seen a 60 Class in action before, so I forward look to the day when
"Garrett" power will once again run in NSW (althought I could be waiting a long
time!).

Thanks,

Jon Lau