Quarry Trains on the Broadmeadows line

    The Pioneer Quarry Trains, Westall - Kilmore East and Kilmore
East -Brooklyn, passed Essendon at approx 10:50? and 3:29 respectively.  The
first late by approx 20 min and second by more than 50 min.  The train was
the regular G + 21 wagons

    I was out to get a photo but the damn camera stuffed me around at the
crucial moment and I got a photo of the side, fat lot of good that is!
Luckily the trains are running Mon - Thurs for two weeks, starting today.

    For more info visit my website where you can view the info supplied by
Chris Gordon and myself.  IT HAS MOVED TO >>>
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

    Future sitings will only be posted on the site.

regards,

Steven Hurst - doing my best to find out everything on the BMS line and
share it with anyone who's interested.  If you can help, email me!