Re: Bluebirds to Run extra services in SA?

John Dennis wrote in message <7l3uhj$bk8$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>In article <mauried.266.3774AE67@commslab.gov.au>,
>  mauried@commslab.gov.au (Maurie Daly) wrote:

snip
>> There were also more suburban services.
>> You could go to Bridgewater, Northfield, Penfield, General Motors ,
>Islington
>> Workshops and Finsbury Stores to name a few.
>>
>> Any I have missed ?
>>
>Port Dock?  Were there ever through trains to Semaphore?

Circa 1978:
Hendon (assuming General Motors means GMH Elizabeth)
ICI Osborne
Mile End Plant Depot B (my nomination for the funny names thread).
One service from Adelaide to the latter returned via Gaol Loop to the Outer
Harbour line.  You should have seen the ticket inspector's face when I
presented my return ticket on the up service from Bowden.

Jeff