Re: Platforms 4/5 Flinders St closure

Due to the Hillside works at Flinders Street Platform 5 will be closed
for some time from Monday. All Northern group trains will use Platform
4. When the work is completed on Platform 5, the same will happen to
Platform 4 Also the ramp from the concourse will be closed so that they
can install escalators until both platforms are finished and the
escalators are operational. Both Platforms are due to be completed by
the Show but the Escalators are likely to be at the start of October.
During these works trains on the Northern group will not operate via the
loop after 20:00 Monday to Thursday or Weekends. I hope this answers
your questions.
David G.