Re: Greart Northern not so great now

Stuart Ellis wrote in message <377C0CD1.C904568C@zipworld.com.au>...

>JD Green wrote:
>
>> Just got off the phone to one of my friends at GNRS and he informs me
that
>> Paul Moore and Associates have decalared Bankrupt and have to sell up.
>>
>> Its a real shame to see one of the great private rail companies lose the
>> battle against the big guy. Hopefully a buyer/investor can be found to
keep
>> them alive.
>>
>> thats all for now
>>
>> JD
>
>Where in the hell do you get such information ?.  It is totally wrong. I
just
>spoke to Paul Moore directly and informed him of this and he said that they
>have not declared bankruptcy, but in fact that they are doing extremely
well. I
>think the info you have regards Austrac. I have been reliably informed that
>Austrac have declared bankruptcy., and have re- started under a different
name.
>Instead of Austrac operations, the new name is rumored to be Austrac
>transportation services
>
>Stuart Ellis

Thank You Stuart !!
and amen to that, its the same information I have been getting privately.
OK boys lets get a Great Northern HomePage going!!!
Perhaps then Paul and the boys can do a bit of good old honest [Commercial]
crowing, and put these vicious rumours to bed!!
Now here is a warning to an x-driver mate of mine who sent me a long message
that I am sure he wanted me to post.
Every thing you wrote was a fabrication! I don't know if your Remarq address
protects you, but if I can prove you wrote the note,
I will hand it on to the proper authorities, don't ever bother to contact me
again, and if I see you out in the wild, ..........
Rod