Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

>And to any other really idiotic wanker that thinks they might like to give
>me a follow up, abuse me or anything else - fine! If the ng is *that* small
>minded about things, then that's your perogative. As posting a
light-hearted
>(and potentially helpful) thread in a ******TRANSPORT****** ng, is mine.

Thanks for the polite answer most of your customers probably expect from
you. Which is why I don't intend to become your customer, at least most
service stations give you some level of service or pretend quite adequately
for my purposes.

As for posting in a transport group, you actually posted (spammed) this to
aus.rail amongst others eg aus.transport. Whilst aus.transport is certainly
an acceptable forum for your post, I don't see what aus.rail has to do with
cheap fuel unless you are expecting National Rail or one of the state based
rail organisations to buy your fuel. And I suspect they get much better
prices already than you can provide.

So before you start slanging off and posting childish 'Well I don't care
what you do' responses, maybe you should stop spamming non-relevant groups.

As for your claim of 'light hearted and potentially helpful', your stated
aim was to show up the 'omni.com.au bloke'. We can all bag Mr. Bromage in a
far more expert manner (albeit slightly less spitefully, MarkBau
excepted...) so perhaps you should leave this to the professionals and go
back to sniffing petrol.