Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

oh my GOD!

Fine. Pay full price for your fuel mate! I wish i could be arsed to write a
witty follow up or at the very least, a polite 'oh no, sorry for that' type
post. But you know what Michael? I couldn't give a rat's arse what you
think, and which post you deleted. And that my friend, is why you will
*continue* to pay full price for your fuel, and not receive a 20% saving.
Again, like i give a toss.

And to any other really idiotic wanker that thinks they might like to give
me a follow up, abuse me or anything else - fine! If the ng is *that* small
minded about things, then that's your perogative. As posting a light-hearted
(and potentially helpful) thread in a ******TRANSPORT****** ng, is mine.