Re: Steam every day down here in Mexico for next 19 days

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:12:10 +1000, "Ron BESDANSKY (formerly Ron BEST)"
<ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:

Let's try again.

>Do you know what time the R will depart MSS?

0955 down, 1325 up

See  http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me/schedule/julyhols.htm

The last time I posted these times was 0712 yesterday and you replied
to this message at 1446, quoting back these very times!

(I know, it's that thick fog in Sydney - gets into everything<g,d,r!>)

And you lot complain about the Mexicans!

>115k What on? Sprinter? Steam train?
Sprinter.
Steam is limited to 100km/h hauling steel stock, 80km/h on wooden
stock.
Regards

Yuri