CityRail Strike Action

Why is it that every time I hear strike action is going to take place, it is
always called of at the last moment? Can someone shed some light on why the
PTU and the ASU keep calling off strikes to sort this mess out, only for
CityRail management to continue with their dog tactics when the services are
guaranteed to run. I believe you have to draw a line somewhere brothers, and
stand up and fight for what you believe in. Remember the transport strike in
the 1980's. Things got sorted very quickly when we shut the city down.
Remember, "United we stand, Divided we beg."

Daniel

(Remove nospam for a reply)