Re: Flat Wheels in Sydney

I have found I get a few flat wheels also. It is mainly because there is a
lot of pins on the road, which puts a hole in the tyre. I have a motorbike
and seem to suffer from this pretty often. The only trouble is when you have
one flat wheel on a bike you can not go anywhere. But whith a train they
have 8 wheels on each carriage so 1 or 2 shouldn't be a problem.