Re: Whats it like in Melb?

Ive never known much of a hassle at all. Only ever one incident...and a
quick use of loud forceful profantity quickly ended the altercation :)

Trains are getting safer...unless of course its after a football game....and
vic doesnt have enough coppers to look after us then :)

Truthfully...its no worse than walking K road after dark....plenty to look
at but never much trouble.

Thankgod youre getting out of Auckland :) LOL come home asap!!!@!@!!!

<377A9447.329E1722@netspace.net.au>...