Re: It's Sold! (The letter to the minister of transport)

Ron BESDANSKY (formerly Ron BEST) <ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> Couldn't you have bought a Zone 1 (or 1+2) daily from the 7-11, then get a
> Zone 3 (or 2-3) daily at the railway station? I often had to do that in
the
> days of conductors - tram conductors usually didn't have Zone 1+2+3
dailies
> (or even 2-hours, usually). Given that you can only get to Zone 3 by
train,
> it didn't seem to be a problem, in my experience.
> -
****I could ,but my point to the minister is that system would be unfair, as
I would be still paying more than I should!
Anyway, I know I only go to Melbourne on holidays, but for the times I have
been there ,I have had no problems buying a 1+2+3 daily ticket from the
conductor (when they had them).
Regards Mick.