Re: Web Dock Rail line

Why don't they link the line back to the Port Melb./St. Kilda line, OOPS!
that bridge to Flinders St. is gone too isn't it!

They COULD? link it back and go via St.Kilda to Windsor or the other way.
There was a link between St.Kilda and Windsor once, pitty it meant backing
up around it though.  This suggestion would be riddiculous of course, but so
was getting rid of the original access.
(Yes I know, you cant go to St.Kilda from Port Melb without backing up
either, AND it is now tram line which would make it harder as I suggest that
the tracks aren't up to standard although they are heavier rail from the old
line still?

Ahead planning ahead
Steven Hurst