Re: Webb Dock Rail Access -oops we need a new bridge!!!

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:09:55 GMT, steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J
Sos/Melbourne AUS) wrote, and I selectively quote:

>Read the article online in "The Age": entitled
>
>"Yarra bridge plan outcry
>               Planning and environmental groups are
>               up in arms over a plan for a new rail
>               bridge over the Yarra. FULL REPORT."
>
>it's located at
>
>http://www.theage.com.au/daily/990630/news/news2.html

The saga continues today at

"Rail bridge plans sought"
       By SUSHI DAS  TRANSPORT REPORTER

               The State Government should immediately
               release any details it knows of for the
               development of rail transport in Melbourne's
               rapidly expanding port area, the State
               Opposition said yesterday.

Read the article online at

http://www.theage.com.au/daily/990701/news/news9.html

Regards

Yuri
--
==================================
Yuri J Sos

Unless otherwise stated, all locations mentioned
are in Victoria, Australia

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Personal Web site has now moved to
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
Recipient of Compuserve Web Gem Award

The Steam Media Productions web site has moved to
http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia