Re: TALGO tilt trains

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote:

> thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> > 2.Also isn't Talgo train belongs to "articulate" type? I know they are
> > difficult to addtional/detach carriages.
>
> No harder than with a TGV. You just need to take it to the workshops.

The number of 'coaches' of a TGV trainset is _never_ changed. The same
applies for the Talgo trainsets. And each ICE trainset has a fixed
number of choaches as well.

> > 4. Is there a "Multi Units" version of Talgo?
>
> No, but there are Fiat and Siemens EMUs with pendular passive tilting.

I've never heard of an EMU with a passive tilting mechanism, especially
not from Siemens or Fiat. Afaik the only rail vehicle manufacturer who
uses passive tilting systems is Talgo.

Regards,

--
Wolfgang Keller

Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen von Junkmail lesen Sie
de.admin.net-abuse.mail und fragen sie Ihren Postmaster oder Provider