Re: The stupidity of passengers.

In article <369AAF67.AAFD605E@spammerjammerozemail.com.au>, Bill Bennett <billbennett@spammerjammerozemail.com.au> writes:
> David Johnson wrote:
>
>> mstrutt@newsmail.tafensw.edu.au wrote:
>>
>> >         I used to think that the third world service with first world
>> >         fares offered by Cityrail was due primarily to management/govt
>> >         incompetence and bastardry, with perhaps a small factor due
>> >         to a few apathetic moronic little Hitlers working there.
>>
>> Have you ever travelled on a third world service?  I should think not with an ill-informed comment such as that.
>>

> Let's get one thing straight from the start, CityRail fares are ridiculously low. Try catching trains in London or
> Wellington New Zealand.
>
> --
> Bill Bennett

	Try comparing the prices with places offering similar
	quality service, like Bangkok.

	Or check out the lower prices and better service in Singapore.

	I got to know a German guy quite well over six or seven years
	of bumping into him around Asia.

	He finally came to Sydney and after a month or two offered
	this gem,

	"Australia is very strange, the people the styles and the
	 culture are European, but the trains and police are the
	 same as in Asia".

							- michael

Michael Strutt                          Title: Analyst/Programmer
Applications                            Phone: 9950-1844
Information Technology Bureau             Fax:
TAFE NSW, Australia                  Internet: MICHAEL.STRUTT@tafensw.edu.au