Re: The stupidity of passengers.

mstrutt@newsmail.tafensw.edu.au wrote:

>         If only I could.
>
>         Unfortunately I have to get here via a guantlet
>         which while it does include a *few* compentent
>         rail workers is increasingly made up of stupid,
>         inept and authoritarian racists who are not interested
>         in communicating with passengers unless it's to
>         play mindless little power games, especially if
>         those passengers are from a group which can
>         easily be pushed around, like minorities or
>         young people.
>
>         I started checking out this NG because I thought,
>         by it's nature, it might include those in the industry
>         who could communicate and had a vision for their
>         future beyond the pub on payday.
>
>         Instead I find a bunch of passenger hating racists
>         who just want to engage in mutual masturbation about
>         how superior to passengers, 'lebs' and kids they
>         are.
>
>         But this has been an education to me.
>
>         I thought the rail system was run so badly
>         because the *management* are jerks ...
>
>                                                         - michael

OK.
How do you get these thoughts.
Take a look at the first ......say 50 rail employees in the network. I will be very surpirsed if you see 50 white
"inept and authoritarian racists" we have all kinds.
But I doubt you will because you are caught up in your own beliefs and have no wish to learn the truth.

rgds