Re: Passenger Rail Privatisation

Problem is that the private sector isn't going to have the capital funds to
maintain and keep rail up to scratch.
Sure the government hasn't done all that well in that department but at
least we can vote in a new government.
Once private sector control begins, you forget having any say in anything...

<77e7bc$93p$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...